Dear hockey players, dear parents,
A new Covid law was passed by the Luxembourgish government. The law will entered into force today (19/10) and remains in place until 18 December.
Children under 12 years and 2 months do not longer require a certificate to be able to take part in competitions.
HOW DOES IT IMPACT OUR OTHER MEMBERS AND VISITORS?
The CovidCheck system will be applicable as of 19 October, ie self-administered rapid tests will be dropped, in favour of PCR or certified rapid tests.
In practice it means we only can continue to take part in competitions provided our players/visitors present:
- a vaccination certificate
- a negative COVID-19 test certificate by means of
- a recovery certificate
These are and remain uncharted waters for all of us and we will do our best to run our trainings and matches as smoothly as possible.
We therefore would kindly ask you to:
- Arrive on time for your training session/matches, ideally with your vaccination certificate or negative test result/recovery certificate at hand. Do not enter the playing area before your allotted time.
- Try to reduce physical contact with other players (such as shaking hands, sharing bottles or high fives).
- Use the antiseptic gels that are available at the entrance of the pitch.
Let's stay safe and have fun... together we can do this!
© Copyright 2013 Hockey Club Luxembourg. All Rights Reserved. Website powered by Twizzit